My client is one of the world's largest information services companies, they have in excess of 20,000 people working across more than 40 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Global Brand and Communications team. My client is looking for an experienced brand professional with a strong background in creative design to join the team and become a key player in the Global Brand.
The Global Brand team is responsible for establishing and managing the global standards of the brand and ensuring that the brand strategy, positioning and visual identity are consistent across all markets where we operate. This includes providing ongoing guidance to the regional teams to ensure constant reiteration of the brand positioning and visual identity; managing the companies brand assets, templates and platforms to ensure that our brand remains relevant and easy to use; and providing advice on brand migration for the companies acquisitions.Role Overview:
A key ambassador for the brand globally, who will be working closely with the marketing, product design and communications teams across the organisation and playing a key role in establishing and maintaining the brand standards.
Thinking strategically, you will aim to always find feasible solutions to complex design and brand architecture challenges.
You will be an accomplished designer, with an eye for detail and a passion for translating ideas into memorable and eye-catching visual narratives. You will also help manage the brand strategy, sustaining awareness and understanding of the brand idea, purpose, and positioning.The role's responsibilities:
- Working closely with colleagues from across the business to make sure that the brand identity is brought to life in a consistent way everywhere
- Actively find solutions to complex design and brand architecture challenges that are on-brand and true to the brand positioning
- Help to establish and manage a community of practice, including regular meetings and, where necessary, workshops and special events
- Help to set and maintain the global brand standards by establishing and promoting design guidelines and best practices
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve our brand identity, making sure it remains fresh and relevant
- Continually review and develop the core brand identity assets such as photography, graphic elements, document templates, etc.
- Produce design and creative assets that support the brand identity
- Provide design support and counsel to the global communications team
- Manage, evolve and promote the use of the Brand Asset Management system and the Brand Central portal
- Support the continued management of the brand architecture strategy by providing design guidance on brand acquisitions and brand migrations
- Manage designated creative agencies and other external suppliers as required
- Proven track record in brand identity, brand architecture and brand strategy management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships across multiple departments and at all levels of management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent visual design skills
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Proficient skills in Web standards
- Creativity, self-motivation, and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Expertise in PowerPoint and other presentation programs with an understanding of the technical aspects of presentation development, including constructing templates and creating presentations for use across a broad range of delivery platforms is a differentialFeel free to reach out directly to Jack Pascoe @ VMA Group VMA
GROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMA
GROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMA
GROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis. VMA
GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.