£36,380 to £47,000 per annum | Plus Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts
One of the UKs leading renal care providers currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN to strengthen their clinical team as Clinical Manager in a Dialysis clinic near the Salisbury area.
Details of this Clinical Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary from £36,380 to £47,000, depending on experience
• Day shifts (No nights or Sundays)
• Fantastic scope for internal development and career development
• Generous annual leave scheme inc. Christmas and New Years Day off
• Employee benefits scheme with perks inc, life assurance and stakeholder company pension
• Referral scheme paying up to £1,250
In this role you will have responsibility for the daily operational and clinical management at the clinic, ensuring the facility is compliant with policies, guidelines, procedures and regulations. Duties will include audits, reviews and ensuring technical equipment is fully maintained and operational.
Applicants for this position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in a renal dialysis setting, with at least 2 years deputy manager experience
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a positive approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation