The Cardiff Energy Team provides a Procurement and Bureau service to Savills Property Management Division clients. Savills Energy is based from our Cardiff office and this position will be based in our Cardiff office, reporting to the Head of Account Managers based in Cardiff.
They will have strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written), high attention to detail and have experience of accurately inputting data into a database, along with the ability to work under pressure. They should also have a keen willingness to learn, and must have strong/good working experience of Microsoft office suite, especially Excel.
The candidate will be personable, trustworthy, committed and hard working. They will work well on their own and as part of a team to reach KPI's of the department.The Role & Key Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Skills and Knowledge
- Providing bureau support to the Account Management team.
- Working as part of the account management covering bill validation, change of tenancies, recharging, queries and reporting support to clients.
- Working solely on account managed sites they will assist with entering invoices into our utility database and dealing with reminders letters.
- Enter data into the database and ensure that the information passes various validation and verification checks. At the end of each week compile and format an excel spreadsheet for issue to the client.
- During the day various queries will arise. This will vary from utility invoice queries to site queries where you will need to contact suppliers and sites.
- You may be required at times to work on other projects that are not related to the contract. Specific training will be provided before commencement of your involvement of any project.
- Contacting suppliers to obtain statement of accounts and working with the supplier to resolve outstanding queries and processing invoices to ensure accounts do not receive disconnection notices, late payment fees or delays in migrations.
- Dealing with site closures. This will involve contacting suppliers to close accounts and obtaining final meter reads from sites, as well as arranging for credit notes to be issued from suppliers if necessary.
- Preparing raw data files for the account managers to prepare reports including auditing data regularly and updating the database accordingly.
- Setting up new sites and supplies within the database and working with AM's and procurement teams where appropriate.
- Enter, review and query meter readings with site.
- Update all recharges with the latest meter readings including estimates, invoice values and tenant changes.
- Prepare and issue recharges where required and deal with any queries that arise.
- Maintenance of internal databases, folders and systems to ensure accurate and organised storage and provision of data.
- Plan and organise workload to meet existing client requirements.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- There is a large requirement for the candidate to engage in email correspondence in order to resolve queries, as well as follow up phone calls.
- In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- You may be expected to spend on average 3 days a month travelling to various UK locations.
- Microsoft Excel
- Optima experience an advantage
- Previous Experience in the Utilities industry is an advantage
- Attention to detail and being able to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good mathematical skills and a keen eye for numbers
- Team player
- Good telephone manner