Deputy Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £48,000 per annum
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
Contracted Hours: Full-Time (44 hours)
Shift Pattern: Days
Admission Information: Ages 55+
Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age, Younger Adults
CQC Rating: Overall Good
Contract Type: Permanent
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin or experience of working within a Nursing Home as a Deputy Manager and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. *
This is a perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Deputy Home Manager. The company are recognised as one of the UK's largest independent care providers, caring for more than 10,000 residents across the UK. They specialise in care for the elderly and provide the highest standards of care in over 300 homes situated across the UK.
Ideally located in the peaceful residential community of Sharston in Wythenshawe, this is a welcoming care home, offering nursing, residential memory, and nursing memory care, for those living with dementia and currently supports 150 residents. As a Deputy Home Manager, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. You'll be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts, and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client's residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards. As a Deputy Home Manager, you will be taking responsibility for all the home and delivering the very best level of care and running the entire place when the Care Home Manager is absent.
You will be provided with a structured and thorough induction programmed which will include various training courses. All nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the care home/company. You will also be given to opportunity to access training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills - receiving ongoing support from your manager.
* Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* GP online - a new online service run by Aviva providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16.
* Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners e.g., Love2shop.
* Wellbeing - a completely free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme provided by AXA called "Be Supported". This gives an agency worker and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental, and financial issues.
* Blue Light Discounts
* Arriva Bus Discounts
* Weight Watcher Corporate Discounts
* Refer a Friend scheme of up to £250.
* Award-winning learning and development
* An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Gabriella Bould at Optima Plus Recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time