My client in Luton is currently in need of a Project Leader
The Project Manager is responsible for the initiation, development and timely completion of projects to include the planning and scheduling of project engineering and development, cost analysis and evaluation of alternatives, design reviews, management reviews, tooling release and production release.
Primary Responsibilities: (NOT LIMITED TO)
• Lead cross-functional teams to drive accountability and performance established for commercial, technical, and manufacturing readiness levels at start of production.
• Ownership and management of project data in ProPM and adherence to the ProLaunch process.
• Establish organizational resource management plans that clearly articulate the requirements for core team member, work package approver, and decision gate committee member engagement for the project duration
• Develop and execute comprehensive project management plans that deliver on scope, schedule, and financial commitments. Guide teams from project initiation through planning, executing, monitoring, and closure.
• Influence and secure baseline business case expectations with key stakeholders in the areas of scope, benefit, cost, assumptions, risks/opportunities, key milestones, and alternate implementation scenarios. Fully understand and articulate business case financials and content
• Ownership and delivery of all customer facing and requested document to the correct quality levels and to the customer expectations.
• Running of weekly project meetings as required, maintenance of all project collateral and the active project action and risk registers.
• Apply project management methodologies and strategies to reduce potential project risk throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
* Engineering Degree qualified (or equivalent)
* 10 years knowledge of Project Management
* Structured approach to problem solving (Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement); Proficient in structured Project Management processes.2
* Practiced trainer
* Good Communicator
The Salary for the position is between £45,000 to 55,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV