We are recruiting for a Project Manager for an Engineering/Aerospace company based in Oxfordshire. The role will be to provide the delivery of both commercial and internal projects on-time, on-cost and on-quality through the appropriate management of risks, project gate management, delivery planning and scheduling and budgetary controls.
The focus for this role is interfacing with the customer, commercial management, account management and internal project delivery teams.
• Proficiently project manage spacecraft equipment through detailed planning of the full life cycle from bid generation, design, analysis, manufacture, assembly, test and through successful delivery.
• Responsible for the project management of internal developments such as new platform designs.
• Responsible for the project management of Lot Acceptance Testing and Qualification Testing of products.
• Accountable for the successful overall delivery of each project to agreed baselined costs and schedules.
• Accountable for the project management and delivery of more than one project at a time.
• Relevant project management experience.
• Strong technical background in engineering, research and development or science, (preferably a degree-level or post-graduate level qualification).
• Experience of delivering high value and high-quality equipment.
• Business minded and process driven. Excellent planner.
• Project Management qualifications are desirable, such as APMP or Prince 2