Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client, an international company based in St Albans, on the recruitment of a newly created Finance Manager role with responsibility for several business units in Europe & Asia. Great role for an experienced Finance Manager with international accounting experience.
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client, an international company based in St Albans, on the recruitment of a newly created Finance Manager role with responsibility for several business units in Europe, Mid East & Asia. This is a great role for an experienced Finance Manager with some international accounting experience i.e. accounting for UK, Mid East, European or Asian business units in a large business. This role is office based on a business park.The Role:
- Business partner with local and regional managers to provide financial analysis and guidance to support the continued growth of the business.
- Be the strategic partner to the regional managers by formulating and providing business financial information that facilitates decision making
- Responsible for the accuracy, usefulness and timeliness of reporting, both internal, external and statutory
- Manage the Accounting functions based in the UK in regards to the local entities
- Review financial results of Europe, Mid East and Asia countries, both with the accounting staff and the business managers
- Manage the Integration of newly acquired businesses / products
- Ensure Accounting standards are complied with under IFRS
- Manage the month end and year end close process
- Liaise with local teams to review and approve all tax reporting requirements
- Liaise with local teams to review and approve local Statutory Accounts.
- Manage the Group and Statutory Audits liaising with local teams, working with Auditors to ensure information provided timely and all queries are resolved.
- Involvement in Budget preparation and review
- Continuous improvement of all processes
We are looking for a fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Finance Manager with some international accounting experience, several countries accounting including the UK and the ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage stakeholders in several countries.On Offer:
A highly competitive salary of £65,000 - £70,000 plus 20-25% bonus and benefits working in the office with ample parking.