A retail assistant is needed to join the busy team at Heaphys.. A destination independent menswear retailer established in 1831. We provide a variety of high quality suits and smart clothing for special occasions and some lovely casual collections.
The role is working 4 days per week to include Saturdays, 117 hrs per month. Pay depends on experience. (Living wage +)Main duties include:
- Customer service
- Stock management and ordering
- Shop presentation & cleanliness
- Service-oriented, social, patient and flexible;
- Excited to work in a quality menswear shop;
- Experienced with customers and great at serving and engaging with them (experience in selling and hiring suits is not essential. We will offer training for this);
- Creative in finding solutions;
- A great communicator and socially skilled;
- Native or near-native in English.
The successful candidate will receive full training.
The role offers Bonus scheme, pension, holidays etc.
Sounds interesting? Please click APPLY
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Sales Assistant, Retail Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant may be considered.