An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Expert Liaison Team. The successful candidate will undertake strategic recruitment to procure new providers to the panel and will manage our network of medical and non medical suppliers. This is a varied yet challenging role ensuring clinical governance of medical experts and ensuring a high level of service from all of our providers. Client Details
One of the U.K largest business providing expert services.Description
- Sourcing appropriate providers across a wide range of both medical and non medical services
- Ensuring all medical experts are suitably qualified and hold a license to practice
- To review gaps within the expert network and undertake strategic recruitment
- To regularly audit our providers to ensure details and registrations are up to date
- Ensuring medical experts achieve the company's expected service level requirements in terms of service and quality
- To investigate and address any concerns/ complaints raised concerning any of the providers
- To effectively negotiate competitive fees with all our providers.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of managing negotiations and complaints
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels across the business.
- Understanding timescales of SLA's/timescales for reports and responses.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Customer service skills that can be adapted to work with different types of providers
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times.
- City Centre Location
- Monday - Friday
- Office based