Lexcel accredited practice in Birmingham is seeking a full time Private Client Lawyer on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious solicitor or legal executive to join a busy private client team. Utilising your expertise in this field of law, the successful lawyer will manage a caseload of private client matters and play an active role in the continued success of the team. To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Will drafting
- Probate matters
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Liaising with clients and external professionals
- Registering LPAs with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Participation in business development initiatives
- Solicitors or legal executives with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- Experience in private client matters is essential
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Ensures a client focused approach
- Strives for high standards in their work
Our client is a growing multi-accredited firm that specialises in supporting businesses and individuals, giving them access to affordable professional advice. They are forward thinking and fully embrace new technology to enable great service to their clients. Their staff are well trained in their fields and impart their knowledge in easily understandable language for their customers.Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer - Private ClientFor further details of this Private Client Lawyer vacancy, please contact Chanel on quoting reference CP34786. #LI-CP1PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138