Worthing, West SussexA unique practice, that would suit an individual interested in becoming part of a local firm's leadership team and take on the development of the conveyancing department.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will offer a great deal of autonomy and independence?Would you be keen to be part of a small team at community focused high street location with a very healthy property market ? Would you enjoy joining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere where every is on equal standing and there's a great atmosphere in the office.
A competitive salary is on offer with a bonus structure in place and the potential to shape the role as you see fit and grow the department's reach.
- The firm are very much the community focused firm offering legal services to the individual client.
- They are seeking to grow the business organically and are looking to appoint an experienced conveyancer who is competent and able to manage their own caseload with ease
- The firm see this role as key to their further growth and leading to partnership for the right individual who is willing to commit long term.
- This position will involve working on an existing caseload of residential property matters and continuing to develop their presence locally and building up a caseload of matters relating to the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties.
- The firm would welcome an experienced Chartered Legal Executive, Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer with a good technichal knowledge in dealing with the range of conveyancing matters.
- Knowledge of the local property market within the West Sussex region would also be highly beneficial.
If you would like further details please contact me, Gary, at QED Legal to discuss your current situation (in confidence) and other opportunities that could also suit your needs. If you're happy to send a CV simply apply online for an immediate response.