Hall Reynolds Solicitors LLP has an exciting position available for a full-time Commercial Solicitor
based in Bidford on Avon, Warwickshire; B50 4BU.
The successful candidate will earn £45,000 - £60,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Reporting to the Commercial Property partner, the primary role of the post-holder is to assist the Commercial Property Partner and assume responsibility for his/her own workload. The work will involve providing expert company/commercial/commercial property services and developing those and other areas of the practice. Excellent career prospects and partnership possibilities
The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with ideally 3-4 years' experience. Candidates with 1-2 years' experience are also encouraged to apply and will be considered for the role.Role Requirements
- Excellent client care, communication and legal skills are essential
- A self-starter needing low level supervision in the performance of day to day responsibilities.
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- Strong, self-motivated, logical and pragmatic-thinking
- They will have a good understanding of the client needs with sound commercial and legal advice
- They will also have the ability to handle a diverse caseload professionally and competently in other areas of law where necessary
- To manage client work in all areas of company, commercial and commercial property practice and assist in other areas when required
- Ensure that all clients work is progressed expeditiously and monitor progress and costs in a commercial and business-like manner
- Exercise, at all times, high standards of client care - ensure client confidentiality and security of the firm's reputation
- Achieve agreed financial targets and exceed them where possible
- To comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules andthe SRA Code of conduct
- Maintain clear and precise communications with other staff and ensure professional working relationships with staff and external institutions
- Take responsibility for, and attend to, self-development through training and other means to keep fully up to date with relevant training required by the Law Society and to assist with in-house training
- To be proactive and innovative methods promoting the firms services and actively seek ways to contribute to the continuing evolution of the business.
- Continually enhance maintain and expand the work of the department - seek and attend, or arrange promotional and /or networking
Founded more than 40 years ago, Hall Reynolds LLP is a firm dealing with commercial and private clients mainly in the areas of commercial property, company sales and purchases, acquisitions, wills and probate, and conveyancing.
We believe in a friendly personal service and getting the job done quickly, efficiently and pragmatically.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join an expanding company.
- To become part of a hardworking, dedicated team.
- To showcase your current knowledge and skill set in the field.
- To be a proactive member of the company.
- Company funded pension
- Partnership opportunities for the right candidate