Manchester Staff are working with our exclusive client, helping them with urgent roles based in London.
Due to continued expansion and an increase in student numbers, we are looking for an Assistant Centre Manager to be based in our client's Head Office in West London. This is a full-time position.
Our client is a well-established international education service with over 60 years of success in the industry with over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Assistant Centre Manager will support the Centre Manager by contributing to the growth, strategy and day to day running of the Centre ensuring the centre delivers high standards of tuition and remains profitable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Proven experience of working with children in an education environment.
* Able to deliver tuition up to 3 times per week as required.
* Able to set student work plans for the week ahead along with the Centre Manager.
* Able to develop all office based team members and conduct regular 1-2-1's and performance reviews.
* Experienced working to deadlines.
* Able to lead on projects.
* A passion for development of self, team and students under your supervision.
* Computer literate.
* B grade GCSE's in Maths and English (Or equivalent).
* A degree level education, Maths or numeracy speciality is beneficial.
* 35 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday from 12pm - 8pm and Saturday from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
* £28,000 base salary.
* Annual salary reviews.
* Medical Insurance.
* Life Assurance.
* Free tuition for your children.
* Hundreds of retail discounts.
* Extensive training opportunities.
* 28 Days holiday including Bank Holidays increasing with tenure.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support