Software Account Manager - Permanent Stockport, Manchester
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Software Account Manager to work on a hybrid basis from their Stockport site on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are a leading software company in engineering solutions throughout the Logistics Industry. They are market leaders in the delivery of business critical software systems. Software Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for your allocated customers
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to the customer along with regular reviews of their live system (incident and problem management)
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship giving exceptional customer service and providing advice and guidance on relevant software solutions.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of products, services, and technological developments to be able to advise customers.
Software Account Manager Requirements:
- Real Time Software technical understanding
- Ability to communicate at senior board levels both internally and externally
- Warehouse Management Systems experience is advantageous
- Incident management experience
Are you the Software Account Manager we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.