IRC219820 - SENIOR CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT
, we are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant
within Eni UK
You will be responsible for preparing monthly accounts under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) reporting to Head Office using Hyperion Mastro, preparing year-end statutory and group accounts and preparing of the Statutory Financial Statements under IFRS or Financial Reporting Standards 101 (FRS 101). As a member of CFO Team at Eni UK you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Ensuring that the Mastro/PCFM/AROS and SAR reporting and all requested information are provided to Eni head office according to the deadlines.
- Ensuring that the year-end financial reporting is consistent with accounting data (ie. SAP to Mastro reconciliation).
- Preparing monthly trial balance in accordance with Eni Group accounting policies (IFRS) and quarterly annual trial Balance for O.N.S.
- Preparing the year-end statutory financial statements under IFRS or FRS 101
- Preparing monthly reconciliations and accounting schedules for designated accounts, including intercompany accounts.
- Calculating monthly depreciation, abandonment and under/overlift charges and adjustments using actual production data. Calculation of depreciation for Fixed Assets.
- Calculating monthly over/underlift balances.
- Controlling and maintaining the Fixed Assets register.
- Maintaining and inputting into the AROS reporting system for decommissioning and the SAR Revenue reporting system for intercompany sales information.
- Assisting and answering queries from internal and external auditors.
- Performing the evaluation of Shareholdings (i.e impairment of investments review).
- Booking, monitoring, and reconciling accruals (including Opex and Capex) and prepayments, be responsible for Inventory accounting and Logistics accounting and run cutback.
- Participating and controlling non-statutory audit work such as OPS, G&A, Debenture Loan Stock.
- Reviewing the booking of Head Office entries and co-ordinate the preparation of the year-end accounts for the UK-resident Companies having stable organisation outside the UK.
- Performing various ad-hoc accounting duties as required.
- Controlling and running the cost allocation procedure.
- Running cutback on operated assets and provide billings to partners, acting as liaison contact with partners.
- Preparing SOX internal controls and report as required for SOX purposes.
- Supervising and mentor to junior accountants.
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Economics, Business Management or equivalent.
- Qualification in one of the professional accounting bodies (e.g. CA, CIMA or ACCA) essential
- Knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role/position required.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience preferable.
- Previous experience in reputable accounting practice would be desirable.
London Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.