An opportunity has arisen to join our employee focused client. The client have achieved significant growth year on year, and are a committed employer who strives to ensure a high level of customer service. They have an exciting opportunity to join their successful and established team.
The ideal Candidate will be customer service driven, diligent and have strong administration skills. Payroll experience is not required to be considered. Our client has a fantastic in-house training and L&D team who will invest in you to ensure you have all the support needed to grow and develop.
- Update the team on all payroll legislation changes and impact.
- Accurately input payroll data, balance reports meeting required audit checks.
- Possess the correct knowledge and ability to support with BACS procedures to ensure that all monthly BACS is completed in a timely manner.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure that all contractual changes are administered effectively in time for payroll deadlines.
- Manually calculate salary changes where necessary, including back pay, overpayments, leavers, annual leave and other ad hoc manual payments.
- Be a true team player, answering queries and assisting team members.
- Respond to enquiries from third parties on payroll related issues.
It is a varied role and will consist of running multiple payrolls from start to finish. This is a superb opportunity for someone with a collaborative and forward thinking approach, looking for the next challenge within a growing and successful environment. In return our client will offer you a competitive package along with the tools and training needed to ensure you can continue to develop and grow, including supporting a CIPP qualification.
Vertex HR are a boutique recruitment practice specialising solely within HR and Payroll recruitment.