Assistant Finance Manager - Rolling Contract FTC - Start Date ASAP
We are partnering with a PE-Backed international consultancy in the design & media sector that is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager on a rolling contract basis. This position will oversee all transactional sides of the finance department to keep it ticking over for the time being.
We're searching for a qualified accountant who has prior experience in a high-growth professional services business and has used Paprika software system. Ideally, the successful candidate will be based in New York, but can also be based in London as they have several offices across the globe.Key Responsibilities:
- Monthly journals for accruals, depreciation, prepayments, operating expenses etc.
- Perform and ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date, investigating any unreconciled items.
- Raise, record, and send out sales invoices.
- Prepare monthly revenue journals for accrued/ deferred revenue.
- Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations.
- Highlight errors or issues to the Finance Director and resolve discrepancies.
- Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Support with the company's annual statutory audit.
- Assisting with VAT and Corporation tax returns.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, or Equivalent)
- Experience in a high-growth professional services business.
- Previously used Paprika accounting systems.
- Strong interpersonal skillset and the desire to work in a collaborative culture.