Group Finance & Analysis Manager - first/second time mover Based: Blackburn (hybrid) Salary: circa £60k + good benefits + flexible working
Our client are a UK leading manufacturing and retail business based in Blackburn. Our client has been established over 15 years and has grown significantly due to strategic growth and acquisition. Due to their growth, they require a strong Finance and Analysis Manager to join the team who will provide a critical role in defining and enabling business change.
This role will be responsible for helping the business achieve their growth plans by collecting and analysing financial and commercial data to enable the senior management team to drive business decisions
- Consolidation of Weekly and Monthly Accounts, Periodic forecasts, annual budgets and 3 Year strategic plans
- Involvement in corporate activity, funding
- Support Group Audit and statutory reporting including tax
- Liaise with Endless, Credit Insurance & Banks (UK & PL)
- Lead the timely processing of all payroll elements. Develop function to minimise errors, improve efficiency & timeliness
- Review and develop accounting systems. Propose upgrades
- Develop corporate policies and system of controls
- Ensure site teams are compliant with set internal controls
- Support M&A activity and integrate new acquisitions
- Provide financial analysis to support Group requirement
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA - first/2nd time practice mover
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills - ability to present large amounts of data and complex information clear and precisely
- Ability to form strong effective relationships across various departments and managing multiple projects simultaneously
This role provides unrivalled exposure within a fantastic, forward thinking and dynamic business. Please send your CV for immediate consideration!