Company and role overview
Our client in the charity sector is in the market for a Campaign and Annual Fund Manager to manage fundraising campaigns and events across several organisations. The candidate chosen will work with and assist other members of the team with all scheduling, planning, and minuting of meetings and implement strategies for campaigns.
* To support a small team within the company, in the planning of annual campaigns and strategies to increase fundraising revenue and secure fundraising platforms
* Execute campaigns across all participating organisations including year-end appeals and deposit return appeals
* Enter and track donation income and work alongside the finance team
* To work with pre-existing and new potential prospective customers, responding promptly with queries and following up on clients.
* Deliver marketing materials, copy generation, working with graphics on the design of fundraising brochures, Annual Reports etc.
* Attend events by the company to develop new relationships and introductions to new groups of donors and markets.
* Experience in fundraising campaign planning and management.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
* Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
* Able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
* Frontline fundraising experience a plus