We are inviting applications for Operational Risk Analyst based in city london . This is a permanent position start immediately for our Banking client .
Operational Risk Management
· Perform the Control Effectiveness Testing against the RCSA's for bank. And, if required the Wholesale London Branch.
· Maintain a structured testing plan to include method, levels of sample testing, stakeholder engagement and timelines for completion, follow up meetings, documented findings, and agreement on remedial action plans.
· Assist CRO with collation of Risk Reportingfor the Wholesale Branch and UK Subsidiary, forRisk Management Committees and tocomply with reporting requirements to Head Office.
· Assist Operational Risk team with:
o Guidance to stakeholders on preparing different types of Management Information (MI)
o Reporting to parent (Head Office)
o Monthly Risk Management Committee MI on Control Effectiveness Testing
o Preparing packs for the Risk Management Committee and the Board Risk Committee
o Any other matter as advised by the CRO
Risk Department Governance double hatting role further includes:
· Updating and embedding Risk policies and proceduresfor Risk Management pertaining to the UK Subsidiary and the Wholesale Branch, specifically with respect to Control Effectiveness Testing.
· Assist with managing and enhancing corporate governance throughout the Bank.