Job title: Teaching Assistant (KS2)
Pay: £70 to £89 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
Contract type: Supply, Immediate start
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to join our well-established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification and will have recent experience in a Primary school working as a KS2 Teaching Assistant. Whether you are an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for flexibility or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you.
Vision for Education work with Primary Schools and Primary Academies across Bradford. The Education providers we work with offer a safe and exciting place to work, whilst offering a fresh challenge. The Staff and Leadership teams we work with, help support all members of staff.
To be considered for the KS2 Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Award.
• Have experience supporting in Primary Schools, Ideally Key stage 2.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff.
• Have a passion for helping support teaching staff across all subjects.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a KS2 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Aima Rashad on (phone number removed).