Are you an experienced Head Office Retail Supply Chain Manager? Do you have a passion for Supply Chain and are now looking for a new challenge within a growing organisation? If so, it would be worth reading on ........
Our client is a growing (already global) retailer, who has previously expanded from online to instore. They now have stores which are based throughout the UK/ Europe. Our client offers a blended work option, working from their offices near Hounslow/ Brentford and home.
The role of the Head Office Supply Chain Manager is to support the development of the Planning and Purchasing strategy for the category, ensuring delivery of the category stock budgets, whilst pro-actively supporting the sales and logistic targets.
Key Elements of the role include:
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders
* Oversee supply planning and stock management
* Forecast and plan stock requirements
* Manage and maintain replenishment
* Manage, motivate, support and develop the Supply Chain team
What will you bring:
* Experience in merchandise or supply chain management role, gained within a head office retail environment
* Financial Planning
* Senior Supply chain experience
* People management with a supportive approach
Does this sound like you? If so please apply with your most up to date CV showcasing the relevant skills needed for the role.
Our client offers a great working environment, coupled with an generous bonus and benefits package which includes car allowance
Due to high interest we are not always able to reply all applicants, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume your application was unsuccessful