We are seeking an experienced German Speaking Travel Contracts Executive to join a highly successful travel company in London, hybrid model.
This is an exciting opportunity for a travel professional from a wholesale travel company, reception / reservations at a hotel or similar seeking career progression and something a little different. Monday to Friday office hours, varied job role and many other perks are on offer.
German Speaking Travel Contracts Executive Duties
* Make and confirm reservations for transportation (coaches, trains, ferries) and restaurants, & admissions to places of interest.
* Deal with customer's travel enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
* Manage travel bookings.
* Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers.
* Take part in familiarisation with new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities in order to meet clients' needs.
* Locate new suppliers according to client request and market demand, obtaining group rates and prices from them and negotiating/contracting the services.
* Similar experience from a hotel or travel company background.
* Fluent in English & German.
* Must have exceptional customer service skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet