Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with a market leading premium retailer based in Hertfordshire. As a sign of my client's current success they have recently signed off a new role which will complement their growing trading and supply chain function.
My client has a vertically integrated business model with a growing store estate which is currently over 150 stores. They have an agile business model which allows them to move quickly with little red tape to hold them back. They are also highly ethical with one of the best industry reputations around sustainability and supplier relations. Role Overview and ResponsibilitiesThe Supply Chain Planning Manager optimises sales and margin, as well as minimising stock risk by maintaining high stock availability across retail and digital selling channels at best cost to the business.The Supply Chain Planning Manager drives forward process improvements with a pro-active approach to continuous improvement, strong stakeholder relationships and an ability to influence decisions at all levels.
- Forecast branch level sales; working with the Merchandising Team SKU and category forecasts and Retail Team, combining historical and current performance, as well as regional sales trends.
- Forecast outbound stock movements in-line with business-wide seasonal strategies from launch to end- of-life, and work with Fulfilment Teams to deliver best commercial outcome and service level.
- Manage stock availability across the retail estate and digital selling channel.
- Report weekly and monthly on stock availability and risk, providing accurate information to relevant stakeholders, aiding trading decisions and proposing actions where relevant.
- Identify availability and stock management risks and opportunities; working with internal stakeholders to increase sales and profit and decrease stock risk.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to manage OTIF launch of new products, limited edition lines and season campaigns, escalate and endeavour to resolve any issues and communicate progress.
- Appraise performance of new and existing stores; proposing action to optimise trade or stock management and highlighting lessons for the future.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify and drive forward process improvements, driving a continuous improvement mentality through direct reporting lines.
- Line manage team members to successfully optimise stock availability and sales, and minimise stock risk.
- Lead timely and appropriate communication with all stakeholders ensuring a business-wide joined-up approach to drive sales and profit across the retail estate and online channel through managing stock to meet demand and maximise sales.
My client prides itself on its internal development and the career path it can provide to all of it's employees. They are one of the rare retail businesses that is performing very well at the minute and has further growth plans in place. BBBH24331