We are looking for someone who would be interested in joining a robust and interesting industry - Fire and Security!
No previous experience needed as full training is provided, but you would be assisting an experienced Engineer as an "Engineers Mate". You could already be a Labourer, Improver or similar.
With a competitive pay package, benefits, training and development.
The company are a well-established National company and seeking someone like you to join them as an "Engineers Mate" in the London/South area, you must be happy to travel, there is some excellent overtime available! Day to day duties:
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on experience) + overtime + travel time
- Assisting the Service and Maintenance of Fire and Smoke Dampers
- Assisting with the footing of ladders, health and safety, and general support for the engineer.
- Regional work (travel time after 30 mins)
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays (3 days are held for Christmas Shutdown)
- Hours 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Expensed vehicle that can be used for private use.
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS