Office Manager Required for Secondary School in Redbridge
At Engage Education Services, we've specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade. We're currently looking for an Officer Manager to work full-time at a fantastic secondary school in Redbridge.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00, term-time only.About the role:
Office Manager duties can include:
- Managing a team of administrators across HR, finance and examinations.
- Ensuring a high level of service is offered to students, staff, visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Support the school business manager in providing a strong back office function.
- Really assessing the schools back office function in order to look for improvement and development areas.
This is a full-time role, permanent.The ideal applicant will have:
Why choose Engage Education?
- Experience working as an office manager or a senior administrator who has taken on management responsibility
- Experience utilising SIMS (School information management system)
- Experience working in a school or college environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!