c. £26,000Cheltenham (hybrid) Permanent A great chance to work for a continuously growing successful company as a Finance Analyst.In this role you will report directly to the Commercial Business Partner of the company. It will give you a chance to build a great working relationship with your team members and to have continuous communication with other departments in the business such as sales, marketing and engineering. Some of the duties will include:
- Assisting process improvement and data optimisation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reporting and presenting relevant financial information to the SLT
- Variance analysis
- Sales commission calculation and payments
- Ad-hoc support as requested by SLT
The right candidate will have:
- Educated to graduate level, preferably in finance/business
- Successful experience within a financial role (preferable)
- Part-qualified /studier of AAT, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office and in particular Strong Excel skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.