Water Monitoring TechnicianRomford£18,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
Since the day they where established in 1976 our client has been delivering exceptional compliance services across the country. They have grown into one of the leading companies in the market and now require multiple water monitoring technicians to join their amazing team.
This is a great opportunity for a water monitoring technician to join a dynamic and hard working team in the Romford area.Water Monitoring Technician Key Duties:
Water Monitoring Technician Required Experience:
- Temperature checks of water systems
- Taking water samples from various water systems
- Closed system checks and analysis
- Chemical descaling of shower heads
- TMV services and installations
- A full clean UK driving license is essential
- You must be able to pass a DBS check
- Good communication skills are essential
- Preferably some experience in a similar role but this is not essential
This is a brilliant chance for a practically minded person to gain a role within the water hygiene industry and embark an exciting career. Training opportunities and career development are just some of the great benefits you will receive on top of a full benefits package including a company vehicle.Interested?
For more information please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, TMV, plumbing, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, water installation.
Commutable Areas: Romford, Brentwood, London, Havering, Dagenham, Loughton, Barking, Woolwich, Enfield, Epping, Dartford, Grays, Stratford