We are looking for an experienced Industrial Door Installation Engineer/Fitter to work on designated appointments across the UK.
As an Engineer/Fitter, you will be working on a range of automatic doors, including high-speed doors, security roller shutters, fire roller shutters and sectional doors.
Working as part of a nationwide team, you will travel to various sites predominantly within a 100 mile radius of your location, with some overnight stays and weekend work required.
* £12.50 - £13.50 per hour dependent on experience
* 45 hr per week plus uncapped overtime available
* Overtime paid at time and half or double time
* Bonus scheme
* Additional holidays after time served
* Tools provided
* Company van
* Company phone & tablet
* Uniform provided
* PPE provided
* Personal development and training
* Career development opportunities
* We are looking for someone with a mechanical skill set and basic electrical knowledge due to the type of door you will be working on. Industrial door experience
* Electrical fault-finding experience & capability
* Mechanical experience & capabilities in repairing electro-mechanical equipment
* Able to work away during the week with occasional weekend work
* Able to work at height
* Full driving license - no more than 6 points
* Hold a CSCS card