Our client a leading facades subcontractor are looking for a Design Manager with knowledge of the construction sector to manage projects within the Facade sector.
The successful candidate will manage the daily design co-ordination and technical leadership of live projects. You will be involved in the Pre-Construction process working with Commercial depts to secure new projects.DUTIES INCLUDE:
- You will be required to visit various sites and attend meetings as necessary in the undertaking of the role, being able to fully manage their own time to successful delivery the client brief.
- You will be familiar with standard design practice and have an excellent understanding of regulatory requirements, specifically to do with the building envelope.
- You will ensure technical resources are managed effectively
- Design teams adopt and make effective use of standard products
- Ensure required quality checking/approval procedures are followed
- You will ensure effective coordination and provide leadership in the design process
- You will ensure internal technical standards and procedures are adhered to
If you have any questions and would like to apply for the role - please send your CV to Mercury Hampton
- Extended design and technical team and third-party designers Client & project teams Architects & Engineers Suppliers Regulatory and Industry bodies [CWCT, NHBC, LABC for example]