Are you ready for your next career challenge! We are waiting for you!
We are busy marketing team based in Manchester City Centre looking for a creative and commercial thinking marketing account manager to join us. Reporting to the Marketing Director the right person will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategies and managing all aspects of the marketing budgets for our client accounts.
The ideal person will have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably shopping centres, retail, leisure, hospitality or travel. The role requires a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. This is a fast paced and demanding role suited to someone who has an appetite to achieve results. The role is split across a variety of retail schemes and involves travel to our client's to attend meetings and manage activations and campaigns.
Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing multiple shopping centre accounts
- Formulating marketing strategies to budget
- Managing campaign requirements and objectives
- Writing reports - analysing, interpreting and presenting results
- Delivering presentations of ideas and final plans to clients for review
- A natural relationship builder - Strong organisational skills
- Creatively minded
- Commercially aware
- Strong attention to detail even whilst under pressure
- A natural relationship builder and team player
- Strong communicator
- Preferable but not essential to have experience in the retail/shopping centre industry
- Looking to progress their career
- Driving licence and own car preferable but not essential