We are looking for an ambitious and driven Account Manager to join our Core Account team.
We are looking for a results-driven and tenacious individual with a passion for Sales and account management to join our Core Account team.
The ideal candidate will work well under pressure, be a problem-solver and be confident communicating with clients, team members and management.
As a member of our Core Account team, you will be responsible for an existing global book of business comprising of the world's leading law firms and professional services firms.
Leveraging Chambers position as the market leader, your role will be to strengthen existing relationships, retain current spend and generating new revenue from your clients using multiple Chambers product offerings.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. As the role requires working across multiple jurisdictions, with multiple stakeholders and frequent deadlines, excellent organisational and time-management skills are a must.
The role offers the flexibility of contributing effectively within a high-performing team environment, whilst holding a full quota for your personal book of business.
You will work extremely closely with and have the full support of the Commercial Manager: Core Accounts.Why you should apply:
- Full control of an existing book of business
- We offer a higher than average earning potential
- Huge opportunity to upsell existing accounts across our growing portfolio of products
- Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions, creating strong relationships
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing clients spend across Chambers portfolio.
- Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients.
- Heavy account management
- Relationship building
- Researching, pitching and closing
- Managing and upselling your clients
As a Brand/company, our products have the best reputation across all Legal markets the world over, the decision maker's door is always open.Essential skills and qualifications
- Ability and desire to succeed
- Enjoyment of relationship building and account management
- Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
- Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
- Contribute effectively within a team environment. Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail - essential
- Proactive - go getter
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.