We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for an exciting new store opening for a brand that is expanding, growing and thriving! We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as a Store Manager and have a direct impact on the business and its future direction. You will be involved in recruiting your own team, onboarding them and ensuring they are set up to succeed!
This role is great and would really fit an ambitious Store Manager with a background in cosmetics, jewellery, fashion, footwear or related areas.
What we want in our new Store Manager:
- Manage a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Open a new store and network/market it accordingly!
- You will have experience of working with leading luxury brands
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Engage with exclusive customers for events and specialist services
- Provide a unique service to high value clients and customers
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Drive and manage personal service activity for customers
As our new Store Manager, you will be an active presence on the sales floor, you will be willing and able to support colleagues to develop and progress. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in a service focused retailer, we are seeking an established Store Manager who can succeed in a premium environment.
Our client has a supportive and open culture, they want people to enjoy what they do and have a consistent track record of delivery. We want a Store Manager who is truly passionate about retail, a Manager who is passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success.
We can offer a competitive salary and a great bonus scheme where you can earn over £40,000!
Apply now for an immediate interview.BBBH23994