You will be supporting the relevant management team and others within the service on the delivery of financial and business functions.
To be part of the team carrying out financial and business functions in localities.
To undertake a range of financial duties to support the delivery of income and payment services within Adult and Community Services.
To provide business support as set out in ACS Business Support Core Offer, focussing on good outcomes for our customers, statutory requirements and support to business.
What you'll be expected to deliver
• To set up Service Agreements for new Customer on electronic Case Management Systems
• To process payments, including those relating to pay and expenses for front line staff
Job and Person Profile
Suffolk County Council
• To ensure accurate recording in line with ACS and CQC requirements
• Managing information both electronic and paper, including customer files
• Financial Processes
• IT tasks with consideration to systems thinking and digital by default
• To provide project support as prioritised by Line Management
• To ensure adherence to governance
• To provide general business support agreed within Adult and Communities Core Offer
• To liaise with Care Providers to ensure services are provided in accordance with agreed processes, policies and timescales
• Act as first point of contact and resolve financial and business performance process queries
• Financial and Business duties including the process of payments, budget changes, using financial systems and financial records (SCC currently use Oracle)
• To provide administrative support to business functions within your locality
• To be an expert in recording on Social Care Case Management System
• Identify financial and business inaccuracies and ensure they are reported to the Business and Financial Officer and resolved satisfactorily
• To be compliant with current policy for financial documentation
• To assist in the implementation of changes to improve working practices, introducing new processes and monitoring their effectiveness within their own team
• To ensure Case Files are managed in accordance with corporate guidelines and national retention periods (Digital and Paper)
• To work in a mobile and flexible way promoting SCC' policies