Circa 50k plus 10% bonus
A Key Account Manager is required for my client a fast growing FMCG organisation that has some wonderful brands in its product portfolio. They are now seeking an Account Manager to spearhead the next stage of their growth plan.
As well as competitive salary there is a 10% performance bonus attached to this role
If you want to work for an organisation that truly values its people and is growing year on year please do give Dana a call at the Uxbridge office to hear more!
This role would suit an experienced Account Manager who comes from a FMCG background. The team are truly amazing and I can guarantee that you will be given some wonderful accounts to manage and further develop.
This is a hybrid role and parking is available.
* Manage day to day relationships with distributors and direct to retail accounts.
* Work closely with the marketing team to identify effective trade marketing plans and grow key accounts
* Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups
* Identify future opportunities to place product into new store locations
* Evaluate rolling forecast against the annual plan on a monthly basis,
* Manage P&Ls for key customers, within profitability parameters agreed with HQ
* Manage and own all commercial aspects of assigned accounts such as pricelists and marketing budget
* 3 +years' experience in senior sales/ key Account role within top-tier International FMCG consumer brands
* Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
* Goal-oriented, organized team player
* Superior Excel skills
. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice