SAP Project Manager
Once a week on site - might be flexible
£475 p/d INSIDE IR35
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Work alongside selected partner
* Help prepare subsequent Requests for Proposal and partner(s) selection.
* Work alongside selected partner(s) for implementation and hyper-care.
* Project Management on the client side in line with practice
* Oversee Project Management Office activities.
* Progress reporting and presentations in line with practice.
* Coordinate activities across stakeholders and user community.
* SAP qualifications
Skills and Experience
* Must have managed a full cycle greenfield S/4HANA greenfield implementation.
* IT consulting background.
* Functional and Technical experience.
* Good understanding of functional S/4HANA capabilities.
* Experienced working with / managing partner organisations, Japanese company and offshore.
* Strong listening, verbal and inter-personal skills.
* Flexible, hands-on self-starter, not "just" a coordinator.
* Able to adhere to standards whilst being customer focused.
* Customer focus
* Drive for results
* Think Global, Act Local
* Ownership Mindset
* Teamwork and Collaboration