Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit an Operations Managers for a fast expanding, global, big box retailer in the UK covering new store openings across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing business in a role, which will require you to lead various stores across your geographical patch, delivering a strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board. Culture fit is extremely important to our clients business. Successful candidates must have a forward thinking and dynamic leadership style with outgoing and upbeat personality that would be able engage a large number of colleagues across the area.
We are seeking a proven leader who has experience in opening new stores and is able to demonstrate a passion for the sector. You must have a thirst to grow with our client.
As an Operations Manager you will be accountable for all new store opening across the Uk and able to lead your stores in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI's in line with the business objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver across your area.
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- High standards in all key areas
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance, health & safety to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in retail management within a leadership position essentially within convenience or supermarkets. A passion for delivering great standards, service and an engaged team is an absolute must!
Dependent upon your current level of experience the salary is up to £40,000 plus fantastic benefits.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role. BBBH24217