Zachary Daniels are currently looking to recruit an Area Manager for a global, big box, fast pace retailer. This role will require the successful candidate to manage large stand-alone stores and have solid experience in opening new stores. Our client has an aggressive plan to open a huge amount of stores over the next 5 years so this is essential.
You must be flexible to travel across the UK and be committed to being flexible as they continue to grow. The Role
As an Area Manager you will lead your teams in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI's in-line with the business' objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver within your region.
You will be accountable for:
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in retail management at an Area or Regional manager level. The Package
The salary on offer for this appointment is up to £40,000 per annum and benefits include a travel allowance and a great bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail recruitment.