Are you looking for a position that offers you a true work / life balance alongside other excellent benefits;
* A 35-hour working week
* 44 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
* Hybrid working (1-2 days per week in the office)
* Study support towards your MCIPS
* An environment where staff are promoted
* A discounted "on-site" sports complex and nursery
* An above average pension scheme
* A £3,000 market supplement
You will currently be already working within procurement, either as a procurement manager or procurement officer, ideally within a public sector environment or a highly regulated industry.
The main purpose of the role is this; You will contribute to the overall procurement team in offering robust and effective procurement advice and guidance, supporting customers, suppliers and managers. You will undertake procurement procedures, letting contracts, prepare strategies and implement a wide range of supply, consultancy, research and works procurement arrangements.
You will take responsibility for various spend categories (category management) and ultimately deliver efficiencies and cost savings.
If you are currently working as a procurement manager and are looking for a change or you're operating at procurement officer level but feel you're ready for that step up, then please get in touch for a confidential conversation