General Manager - Early Years & Autism Location:
Leeds, LS19 7YASalary:
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum DOEContract:
Full time, PermanentHours:
Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5pmWe are Autism Partnership; we are recruiting and we want you!
We were established in 2000 to provide a comprehensive service to families and professionals caring for individuals with autism spectrum disorders throughout the UK and the rest of the world.
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Manager to join our team in our Leeds office.This is the opportunity that you have been looking for!As our General Manager you will:
In order to be successful, you should:
- Carry out recruitment and provide ongoing training in best early years and childcare practices.
- Be responsible for financial and business management - including budgeting and accounting.
- Monitor the condition of the premises - including organisation, maintenance, repairs and replenishment of equipment, materials and resources.
- Address inquiries about enrolment, payments and practices.
- Prepare for Ofsted inspections and following inspector recommendations.
- Manage staff and client schedules.
- Manage staff, client and HR records and liaise with HR to ensure compliance.
- Manage new intakes.
- Maintain compliance-based operational requirements - i.e., Health & Safety, DBS, Team Teach, Child Protection Training, etc.
It would be great if you have:
- Have a degree or foundation degree in child development, early years education, childhood studies, child psychology or the equivalent.
- Have an Ofqual-approved Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Childcare.
- Have a minimum of 5 years early years/childcare experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years in an Early Years management role.
- Have a thorough understanding of the EYFS welfare, learning and development requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of child safety practices - including paediatric first aid and safeguarding children.
- Have good leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Have a good organisation skill to enable effective decision-making.
- Have good written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills for building relationships with staff, parents and other agencies.
- Be proficient in computer literacy and have good experience of administrative software packages.
- Be able to work under own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Be able to prioritise workload under pressure.
- Hold a valid DBS certificate
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Experience in SEND or ABA
No agencies please.