- Senior Account Manager - CRM & Data Marketing
Our client is a well established CRM and data marketing agency who work with some of the world's best known brands. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team to lead exciting and innovative CRM, digital and data-led projects and build strong relationships with key clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity grow your career within a leading business.The Role
You'll lead a small team and work closely with clients to understand their data, CRM and digital requirements and respond to briefs. Working with internal agency teams (including creative, strategy, CRM, insight and campaign ops), you'll deliver new and enhance existing data-driven campaigns, solutions, projects and programmes.Primary Responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and objectives and, working with internal technical teams, translate these into data-driven campaigns and reporting solutions.
- Receive client briefs and pro-actively suggest new projects or enhancements to existing ones.
- Ensure that all projects undertaken on behalf of clients are executed and delivered on schedule, to specification with cost of resource in mind.
- Liaise with analysis teams to scope and specify project solutions that deliver demonstrable and quantifiable benefits to clients.
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure that all business requirements, briefs and delivery timescales are realistic, achievable and offer the client the most effective and efficient solution.
- Maintain open and constructive communications and conduct regular review and preview sessions with all relevant client personnel in conjunction with the Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Where required, be accountable for managing client accounts, being the main point of contact and owner of all projects
What we're looking for...Skills and Experience
- Monitor and manage each project from initial briefing through to final delivery to the client.
- Provide detailed and precise business requirement briefs to the tech and IT teams to enable them to develop the best possible technical solution.
- Produce full specifications and price quotations for the client for each project.
- Track, analyse and report on movements in the clients' customer base (campaign results).
- Understand and interpret project analysis results/trends, converting the knowledge into business development recommendations.
- Ensure that the profitability of client work is maximised, ensuring the right balance of resource vs. cost.
- Optimise the use of internal project management tools to accurately record and track time allocation.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in the clients' marketplaces, participating in industry events where relevant.
- Motivate, monitor and support the team at all stages of client assignments.
- Where applicable, on-board and manage junior members of the Account Team and delegate day to day account management tasks.
- Account Management - able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency.
- An understanding of email best practice.
- Strong experience with end-to-end campaigns, including deployment.
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to think of marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience/knowledge would be advantageous.
- Able to organise and implement CRM and digital marketing campaigns.
- Team leadership and project management experience.
- A strong understanding of CRM strategy, marketing automation tools, campaigns and insights.
- Good organisational and time management.
- Effective communicator with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Team player, comfortable working under pressure.
- A genuine interest in wanting to take on more responsibility and strategic thinking.
- Proactive, forward thinking and eager to progress.
- Ability to lead accounts and support junior staff members as required.