Finance Director - Nottinghamshire + Hybrid - £65,000 - £75,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and successful not for profit organisation as Finance Director. Reporting into the CEO, our client is looking for someone hands-on and able to manage a small team, whilst supporting the wider organisation. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, detailed orientated, and have strong post-Qualification experience at this level.
Key areas of the role:
- Producing the monthly management accounts and board pack
- Managing a small team of 5 effectively
- Forecasting and planning, managing the budgeting cycle
- Year end audit
- Liaising with the bank, HMRC, and other external organisations
- Working closely with operations to support them from a finance and strategy perspective
- Taking responsibility for all areas of finance including payroll
- Developing finance systems
A Qualified accountant with strong post-Qualification experience at this level, the ideal candidate will have a small company / organisation background and looking for a challenging, but highly rewarding Finance Director role.