Senior Digital Marketing ManagerLondon or Watford
LHH is working in partnership with an ambitious perfume and cosmetics company, as they grow their digital marketing team as part of their ambitious growth plans. They manage a range of top-selling brands in their portfolio, both in the UK and internationally. They now need a brand new Senior Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the company MD to map out the digital marketing strategy to support their growth plans.You will:
- Establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the brands and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to define the digital road-map across, digital media, CRM, social, and performance / paid /retailer activity growing customer acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, you will manage A&P allocation to maximise ROI and delivery of strategic business objectives. Demonstrating efficiency across the brand portfolio.
- Brief digital activities and campaign objectives to the in-house digital agency, ensuring it is being executed correctly and on time.
- Own the social calendar and ensure execution is brand approved.
- Establish best practices around the use of data and analytics to inform marketing and campaign effectiveness and lead the overall approach to the use of digital marketing agencies.
- Develop digital team, hiring additional members to complete digital function's structure.
Your experience and skill-set will include:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media, digital media buying, acquisition strategies.
- A Marketing or Digital degree or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the beauty industry: beauty, fashion, and consumer press, both traditional and digital/influencers.
- Experience with analytics and measurement evaluation being able to turn evaluation into plan optimisation.
- Experience in leading teams and working with a wide range of stakeholders - including line management, distribution, brand and technology.
- Strong understanding of international markets, grasping the nuances and localisation required.
If you want to work in a team that welcomes new approaches and always strives to be better - then apply now!