Senior Social Media ManagerUK wide
LHH is working in partnership with a leading consultancy firm, as they grow their large marketing team as part of their ambitious growth plans. They now need a brand new Senior Social Media Manager to lead the team to deliver the best-in-class social media strategy across a range of channels. You'll work closely with the leadership team, and report to the Director of External Communications.You will:
- Lead the UK social media team to develop and optimise the overall social media strategy, to enhance the brand and reputation of the firm.
- Lead the team for the creation of content for a range of business social channels, mostly LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Work closely and collaborate with the wider brand marketing and communications team as well as the wider business to develop engaging content to support a range of marketing campaigns.
- Provide coaching and council to stakeholders about social media best practices and how to use the channels.
- Use data and insight to enhance campaigns and to evaluate the effectiveness of social media activity for the team.
Your experience and skill-set will include:
- Experience working with social media platforms in a B2B, business context, preferable within corporate communications/news.
- Experience in professional services, large corporate or matrix organisation.
- Experience in a communications team or agency side working with B2B professional services clients.
- Proven experience managing a social media strategy and leading a team to execute.
- Strong writing skills and experience managing a range of social media channels.
We are proud to work with a client who offers flexible working, career development and an inclusive culture. They offer a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs and a competitive salary package.
So if you want to work in a team that welcomes new approaches and always strives to be better - then apply now!