Brand new opportunity in 2022 for anyone looking to work within music and events, with one of the UK's largest music / festival / event owners and organisers. The roster will knock your socks off and give you incredible experience and contacts within this exciting space.
Due to exceptional growth, the senior leadership team within the festival brand are looking for a go-to Content Manager to join the team.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable and organised Content Management professional to join the busy Festival department. The Content Manager will be based remotely and can work from anywhere in the UK. Working alongside some of the most well-loved and known music events, this role be responsible for the creation, management and execution of the the cross platform content strategy to amplify the Festivals existing brands and feed into wider company goals.
You'll be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing whilst working alongside the wider marketing team, including freelancers and creative.
- Create a long-term content led strategy around existing festival and event brands;
- Create supporting content for existing existing festival and event brands;
- Create an original programming strategy to feed into company goals;
- Executive produce and execute Original Programming with external platforms;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on ideas/development;
- Create both commercial and barter partnership models;
- Work with the partnerships team on revenue models (sponsored content, licensing and commissioning);
- Work with partners and internal brand team on marketing strategies for festival content;
- Creating pitch decks with in-house designers;
- Sourcing influencers/ talent;
- Working alongside, briefing into and managing external digital, PR, creative agencies and graphic/motion designers;
- Liaising with internal promoter teams on amplifying line-ups and ticket sales by using content;
- Creation of ROI models for company reporting; and
- Campaign/engagement reporting including weekly, monthly and end of campaign analysis.
The ideal candidate for the Content Manager will have at least 3 years+ experience in a similar position, and we are open to both client-side and agency experience.
- Proven record of successful content led executions for existing brands;
- Experience with content led marketing strategy;
- In depth knowledge of content types;
- All round marketing experience with a particular strength in social media and digital platforms including Netflix, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok;
- Passion for music (ideally Dance and Hip hop);
- Experience with proofreading copy, design briefing and reviewing design feedback.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design skills
- Experience of film/audio/photo editing
- HTML proficient
- Knowledge of Social media trends & algorithm
- Degree not essential
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum (negotiable on level and experience)
Location: Remote (Main head office is in London, but you can be based from anywhere in the UK)
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remote working
- UK and International travel opportunities
- Company medical and dental cover following
- Company pension scheme