Senior Finance Business Partner needed for FTSE250 Services company!£90,000 - £110,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits + Home based with travel (1/2 days a week)
I am hiring a Senior Finance Business Partner for a FTSE250 Business Services organisation, who will be responsible for providing support to business leaders in order to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for complex services. As Senior Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing dedicated, commercial and financial decision support aligned to strategic and customer priorities, to win good business and improve shareholder value. The Senior Business Partner will work with a portfolio of business that is complex in nature due to the quantity of contacts, revenue and payment mechanism, stakeholder environment, operational complexities or delivery risk. The role will challenge assumptions, influence decisions and make recommendations for efficiency improvements in order to sustain growth.
This role is home based, however you must be willing to travel 1/2 days a week to different customer sites across the UK. Office working is of course available if wanted, with main offices located in Hampshire, London or Leicester.Key candidate requirements for this role:
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Finance qualification
- Experience of running a business unit, ideally within the Leisure or Retail industry
- Track record of collaborating with business leaders in a complex business environment
- Experience of adding value in a commercially orientated bidding and contracting environment
- Evidence of ability to influence, negotiate, listen to and resolve conflicts with peer and senior decision makers
- Ability to highlight problems, offer innovative and practical solutions, and drive through their execution.
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as a strong understanding of the relationships between key financial and non-financial business value drivers.
- Extensive commercial, planning & forecasting and strategic Finance experience
- Strong leadership and large team management experience
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly within the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fulfil the criteria, please apply. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful candidate.
- Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
- Understand the customer landscape and their numerous, complex drivers to provide contract / service pricing, cash and margin optimisation recommendations, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, business financial plans and forecasts that are produced by the Centre of Excellence.
- Understand the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract / service performance including ROI, scenario planning, KPI analysis and benchmarking.
- Support the portfolio strategy through market, competitor and portfolio analysis, insights and recommendations; inform and challenge market entry and exit decisions.
- Provide challenge and decision support for new business, drawing upon the Pricing and Deal Architecture and Legal teams, as appropriate.
- Develop customer relationships to successfully contribute to commercial and financial negotiations regarding variable revenue, rebids and change notices.
- Support business leaders to deliver contractual obligations through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations.
- Drive contract / service cost optimisation projects through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations.