Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a unique opportunity to join a fantastic and growing investment firm as a Operational Risk Manager, growing the department and working closely with senior managers in the company.This company value their staff by creating a friendly working culture, giving staff great opportunities to progress their careers and get involved in projects to take the business to the next level.As a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to design, implement and execute operational processes in the business.Paying upto £60,000, Private Family Healthcare, 25 Days holiday, 10% Company Pension Contribution and Hybrid working on offer.
What they need from you:
- Design, implement and execute the annual operational risk monitoring programme;
- Design and implement operational risk tools to manage and oversee operational risk
- Develop, review and maintain Operational Risk Framework and related policies
- Conduct deep-dive/end-to-end process reviews and reporting thereof;
- Escalate material issues on operational risk matters;
- Monitor the implementation of risk mitigation action plans;
- Review and monitor departmental Risk Registers;
- Develop initiatives to raise Operational Risk awareness;
- Chair the monthly Operational Risk Committee;
This is a great opportunity for the right person so apply now if you have what we're looking for!