Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Scotland, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Research Operations Specialist for an initial 6 month contract with option to extend on a rate of £600/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based.
- Deliver the research ops service to our team and begin to refine it based on their feedback.
- Create and manage a research library to store and retrieve research outputs and associated research materials.
- Create and maintain a taxonomy that can be used for all research on the project.
- Actively seek out inefficiencies for our team (processes, tooling) and work to propose and implement solutions that will help the team to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Create standardised templates and processes across the research team.
- Develop processes to co-ordinate our relationships with external organisations, ensuring that we record and track who we have spoken to.
- Develop and share knowledge management best practices within the research community.
- Working with the wider User Research Team to schedule research sessions.
- Refine our processes for gathering and storing consent, ethics and research data and ensure that these processes remain compliant with legal and data privacy.
- Experience working with a range of teams and stakeholders to plan and conduct project work.
- Skilled in advocating the importance of Research Ops to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of identifying inefficiencies in processes and refining and iterating these processes to improve business outcomes.
- Previous experience of creating and scaling a research repository and standardising work processes across a large team.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence to organise and collaborate on projects.
- Experience of developing a roadmap for how a new function will operate in an organisation
- Experience of working across teams to share knowledge, insights and processes.
- A working knowledge of User Research methods and the types of outputs that User Researchers produce
- Experience of ensuring processes are compliant with legal and data requirements.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch