Company Description Salary:
£25,000, plus performance bonus and benefits We are Together
-Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together
as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are looking for a Customer Account Executive
to join our collections team. As a Customer Account Executive you will proactively and efficiently manage customer accounts in order to resolve issues and bring accounts up to date. Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Be clear and transparent in all communication with customers to ensure they understand the current situation
- Manage vulnerable customer cases in order to ensure the most appropriate support is provided
- Identify and accurately record any complaints received from customers and achieve first time resolution
- Responsible for identifying and reporting any incidents of breaches of operational processes and policies
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to initiate and maintain contact with customers to ensure an appropriate outcome is achieved
- Effectively communicate with customers in order to identify the issue and to provide customers an appropriate outcome
- Utilise effective questioning techniques to understand the customer circumstances, to ensure accounts are managed to exit in a timely manner
- Collections experience or Customer Service in a fiancal services
- Strong communication skills
- Objection Handling Skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Flexible approach & ability to adapt to change
- Organisational Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Financial Services Background
- Knowledge of LPA receivership procedures
- Working knowledge of Post Litigation collections to include eviction handling
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications. *please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.