£12.40 per hour - Circa £24.8k | 33 / 38.5 Hours - Days | Private Nursing Home
A 35+ bedded nursing home has a vacancy for a non-nurse Team Leader role. The home specialises in elderly, dementia, physical disability and sensory impairment related frailties and strives to provide outstanding levels of care.
Details of this Team Leader vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 / 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis on day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £12.40, which comes to an annual salary in the region of £24,800
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and career development prospects
As Team Leader you will oversee and maintain the care of the service users, and support the Home Manager, Deputy Manager, and Nurse with the general running of the service. Responsibilities will include assisting residents on all aspects of their care needs and dispensing medication whilst ensuring correct recording of all relevant information relating to the medication.
What we are looking for in a Team Leader:
• Must hold or be working towards NVQ/SVQ Level 2/3
• Previous management or supervisory experience is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation